Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Condition must be near new. Not concerned about the belts or buckles just need the unsplit, gray female seatbelt “sheath”. Both sides

·
Registered
1984, 300 L6, smogless, manual 3speed with overdrive.
1,743 Posts
Good luck, most are dried and cracked in my neck of the woods. Including mine, I zip tied the loop at the buckle to my plastic center box to keep it from hitting the floor.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,992 Posts
Hit the junkyard. Supercab f150 have the same plastic sheaths.

Reactions: KCD and miesk5

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm replacing my belts too. I'm looking at the LMC belts setup they have. Cost a little bit, but it looks like the have plastic covers (gray is backordered) for like 7 bucks for a pair, probably have to pay shipping too.
I might have these for you. Let me check. If so you can have them. I’m looking for the OEM “long” ones. Found a couple on EBay but pricey, Especially considering I will have to get them redone at seat belt planet again.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm replacing my belts too. I'm looking at the LMC belts setup they have. Cost a little bit, but it looks like the have plastic covers (gray is backordered) for like 7 bucks for a pair, probably have to pay shipping too.
I have these and the metal piece if you want them. I’ll never use and you will help me clear out my free box!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Stupid question but can those sleeves be opened? I need to redo my seatbelts too and this is a rabbit hole I was about to go down

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No. The new belts slide down there. I’m not the guy to ask about seat belts. I went with LMC on the front, had seat belt planet do all the rest. But I was an idiot and cut my perfect ones which I immensely regret. When I find my new (old) covers I’m going to have seat belt planet redo them to stock appearance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts