Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I know a few of these are unicorn items. Looking for support brackets for 94 XLT Sport. I know that a lot of others years etc. came with these. Part #’s F2TZ16A506 for right side and F2TZ16A507 for left side.

Also need the rear cargo net and cover. GRAY. I know these are quite rare but just putting a feeler out there.

Just need 1 spring for rear bench seat as well as the torsion bar.

Thanks much Board!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, got torsion bar and spring, Bueller, Bueller on the other stuff...

·
Super Moderator
25,810 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, got torsion bar and spring, Bueller, Bueller on the other stuff...
Well, now I need these again. Seller wanted a ridiculous amount of money for shipping. Nothing need to be boxed here, just wrapped in plastic film and a label slapped on. I’ve seen and shipped all kinds of ways that aren’t exorbitant.

Thanks Board

KCD

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Somebody help me, I’ve had a few pops and about to order these....

·
Super Moderator
25,810 Posts
Yo KCD,
I deleted cab steps from thread title. If you decide to cancel order or send them back let me know and I'll mark it back as WTB in Thread Title.

Also, bossind wrote of his cab step brackets, "If they had drain holes they would have lasted much longer - so lesson here is go drill a couple drain holes in your brackets so water and crap will run out." @ Side Step Bracket Build - FSB Forums

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo KCD,
I deleted cab steps from thread title. If you decide to cancel order or send them back let me know and I'll mark it back as WTB in Thread Title.

Also, bossind wrote of his cab step brackets, "If they had drain holes they would have lasted much longer - so lesson here is go drill a couple drain holes in your brackets so water and crap will run out." @ Side Step Bracket Build - FSB Forums
Thanks miesk5. You might as well take the torsion bar off of there, I bit the bullet and got it from JBG. Hope it works out. Still need one of those little springs for the back seat!

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,992 Posts
Thanks miesk5. You might as well take the torsion bar off of there, I bit the bullet and got it from JBG. Hope it works out. Still need one of those little springs for the back seat!
Go to your local farm supply/ hardware store and get a seat spring for a riding lawn mower.

Reactions: KCD

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
If seat springs are what you want I have tons of old lawnmower parts laying around.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK, got cargo net, side step support brackets, just need the GRAY CARGO COVER!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts