Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
formerly Nascarfreak88
1,809 Posts
Too many people... parties at night are a blast, but damnit if your trying to get anywhere

Didnt take any pics and blew up the jeep haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is it okay to post these here? I can remove them if yall want...... As you can see the pasture was evil and nothing was impossible to stick, alot of folks spent some hours in some expensive trucks without moving.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
lemme see .. how many rednecks can we fit into uncle stanleys property this weekend?

fukkin' damn .. looked like a blast

·
Registered
832 Posts
wow that looks fun, some interestin vehicles. looks like one girl got to excited and peed herself lol

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
its the lotto

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Looks like a blast.:rockon:beer
Some of those rigs are pretty awsome, while others scared me, like this one

·
Registered
109 Posts
most rigs down here are like that its rednecks with alot of money because of how much land they have.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now thats a lot of MUD...great pics....
Thanks yall, you can see how black it is too, super sticky and takes alot of rev's to sling it out of those big tires. I was there 9 hours and would be surprised if someone did NOT get stuck at least once that jumped into it.

wow some of those trucks had redneck written all over them.
:toothless what is this "Redneck" you speak of sonny?....... :histerica

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right before I left around 6:30 saturday there was two Duece and a half's and a big ass John Deere teamed up trying to pull some of them out before dark.
The Bam Bam Big Guns Black Dodge impressed me the most of any trucks, it pulled that S-10 out in front of me after some working on it a while, that thing sounded like fifteen cement trucks on a mission and spun them big tires faster than I thought possible, shit was hitting the ground for about an acre in all directions by the time he got it out.

·
machine gun preacher
706 Posts
I wondered why all the trailer parks were empty this weekend....

I thought the redneck Jesus came back or something. :toothless

Looks like a ton of fun!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts