Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been lurking around reading as much as I can lately and thought I would finally introduce myself. I got my '79 Bronco from a buddy that needed to get rid of it and I have to say it is the best six bills I think I have ever spent. I know it won't stay that cheap but as long as the wife doesn't figure out where that drain in the finances is we'll be ok :toothless

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just involve her in the process. She might surprise you. Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
9,995 Posts
Welcome to FSB Brother ~ :thumbup

Any Bronco rescued is a Bronco saved....................:chili:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcomes. I have been trying to get my wife involve with the bronco and she doesn't hate it like she used to she just doesn't like the price of parts. She keeps saying something about buying a house but I couldn't really understand her over the sound of that 460 bellow;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome, we also live here in OKC, has anybody tried out Little Sahara? I've been there with wheelers, but in Oct I'm taking the Bronco out to play!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think that Little Sahara is fun for quads and rails but it seems too crowded alot of the time for me. I know everyone has their preference but I am more of a trail/mud person myself. Nothing like sending mud flying all over my truck and anyone else who ventures too close:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome and my wife didnt like my bronco but when i bought the 88 she wont let me do anything but fix it for her...so hope to see your bronco when you get pics up...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Finally figured out the picture thing:red x

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

From the day I brought it home. My wife sharing her opinion of it in the background.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the strap was holding the top down because the guy my friend bought it from lost all the bolts. I had to trailer it home a couple hundred miles and that was what held it down for the trip. Now I don't even leave the top on it when I take it out, if its not nice enough out to take the top off it stays parked (for now anyways)

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can relate to that, my wife likes it to for the most part. But still looks at mine and sees a down payment on a house. But like you say cannot really hear her over the Blower motor.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts