Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Use the Force...
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Dallas thread like this and figured I'd start one for those of us in Oklahoma. We can post here on finds we make at our local yards so if someone needs something hey have a better chance of locating it. Pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer so maybe this will help.

Here in Lawton, there is one yard I've been going to that has at least four brick nose F150s and a couple bull nose and '92-'96 ones, too. There are quite a few other yards I'm going to peruse this weekend since I have a four day.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
There's a 90' Bronco at the Pull-a-part south of downtown OKC. Always a bunch of OBS ford pickups there as well, though they tend to be picked over pretty good.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Go to Roosevelt! Go to google maps and do a satellite image browse...you'll see what I'm talking about. I'm told half of the buildings in town house salvage parts.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I guess I'll post this here to:

I went to hunters corner salvage which is a mile and a half west of checotah on 266. They had a lot of fseries with motors and transmissions, some usable interior parts. Definitely saw 1 zf trans for sure, but I think there were several more, as well as several small block motors. Just a heads up. I asked him about motor prices and he said he usually asks $450 or so for a 351...
Also saw several at a yard about 11 miles north or I40 off of 69.

·
Use the Force...
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Riverside Truck Salvage in OKC has one 80-86 E150 with Saginaw set up and two 93 E150s. Also, there are two bricknose CABs that are pretty picked over, but may have some stuff left. Crap ton of 97-04 super duty trucks and vans with the 1 ton steering boxes. Decent prices, too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts