Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid $175 plus shipping. $100 bucks OBO plus shipping. It’s heavy but cheaper than new! Still wrapped up.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bumpity bump bump!!! Anyone need a hitch! I keep tripping over the damn thing. Make me an offer.

Reactions: miesk5

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still in my way! Anyone need a hitch?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have a 1981 Bronco that has a Ford receiver hitch on it..... I don't think it is original to our vehicle...... it hangs down far enough to make me think it would clear one of those drop/step bumpers like my F250 used to have. Our Bronco has the normal straight chrome rear bumper, and would love to have on that tucks right below the bottom edge of the bumper...... any idea if yours is what I'm looking for?

Where are you in Oklahoma? We are in Bentonville, AR

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 1981 Bronco that has a Ford receiver hitch on it..... I don't think it is original to our vehicle...... it hangs down far enough to make me think it would clear one of those drop/step bumpers like my F250 used to have. Our Bronco has the normal straight chrome rear bumper, and would love to have on that tucks right below the bottom edge of the bumper...... any idea if yours is what I'm looking for?

Where are you in Oklahoma? We are in Bentonville, AR
[/QUOTE
I’m in Tulsa and the LMC description says it fits model years 1980-1996. I’m sure it’s the right one according to the description by LMC. I bought it for my 94 until I discovered my hitch was welded on so I had to go a different route.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
whats shipping to 41731

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats shipping to 41731
Not sure, headed to UPS/USPS/Fedex later to send this other stuff. Will let you know. I’m sure it is not inexpensive but cheaper than a new hitch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts