Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking to see if anyone is interested in having an Okie meet and greet. We've got several members in the metro area and several more within driving distance so I think it's time to get together...The holiday season is coming up(deer season also) so it may be best to put it off until after the first of the year....

Post up if your interested and throw in some suggestions about places to meet or times U can't be there and we'll see what happens---Fog

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well I'm always game for something new. I'm almost always available during the weekend. Not really sure of a good place though, so hopefully somebody else will have a suggestion on that.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Count me in, I was thinking about that yesterday. I say find one of the resturants in OKC that is big enough to accomidate us and lets get it planned.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna let this hang over the weekend to get more input and we'll start planning one next week.......Fog

·
Registered
11 Posts
i am game. anytime is good but sundays are better.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be down at Honabia Creek in far Southeastern Oklahoma...It's like 160,000 acrec of old logging roads open to the public for hunting or wheeling...Planning to do a little of both....Give me a hollor if ya wanna drop by camp....

I know there are more Okie members than this.....Ya'll wanna start planning or give everybody a few more days to notice this thread....(hey mods, anyway for us to mass email everyone with Oklahoma as their location??)---Fog

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok...Seems we need to start planning this.......Times getting short,

Possible dates for this month....

Friday 28th Nov.

and

Saterday 29th Nov.

or Sunday 30th Nov.

Any later and we might as well put it off until after x-mas.....

Lets get some input from everybody, If your not available on one of these days say so, also best time to meet. And suggest some places Ie...Resteraunt, pool hall whatever.

Families are Welcome, Bring your wife and kids if ya wanna...

Fog

If you got questions or suggestions PM me or call me @(405) 410-6775 (cell)---Real name is Jeff

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nobody still interested??? If those dates don't work say something......Should we put it off until after X-mas??? Talk to me......Fog

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Okie Dokie Fog, I'm in OKC so if this M&G isn't gonna happen than maybe we (me and you and anybody else that can make it) can hook up this week-end...whatcha think??:shrug

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Friday's really good for me, or sunday.....Saterday's out, got family stuff..... You get your rig running ok?? Fog

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well if you decide to do something just let me know and I'll see if I can make it.

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lets call it Sunday then, I'll try to find 1911's phone number and invite him also in case he didn't see this........Fog

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'd sure like to meet everyone, but I have my girls here for Christmas for two weeks, and haven't seen them since July, so those two weeks are probably out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts