Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time we started an annual get together here in Oklahoma. I would like to start this year by holding it the first weekend in June, in Disney, OK.

There are plenty of state parks to camp in and also Hogan's offroad park to stay at if we decide to stay there. If we stay at Hogan's they have a small workshop with a hoist, a welder, and a limited amount of hand and air tools for any repairs we may need to do. Just ask Tomh971 about having to do repairs there :duh .

In case anybody is wondering this is a public trail with no entry fees.

Please post here and let me know who will be able to make it. :beer

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
Pick a date and I'll try to make it... But I gotta a run at Gruber I gotta make this year in June... I'm helping set it up so I kinda gotta be there for that one-----Fog

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
June 3-4 are the dates I had in mind.

Is that going to work for you Fog?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Count me in. My wife and I are looking forward to a run again. Hope to see some new faces too.. It's on my calendar.

·
Registered
22 Posts
question

hey man i have some questions....
what size tires is everybody runnin?
are any of these vehicles lifted?
do ya have to be locked?
because my bronco is stock ... no lift but i have 33 on my bronco.
and i have been to disney and i dont think i could do a lot.... so let me know what i would be in for? and does this just have to be fords or is this open game? :toothless

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
muduck said:
do ya have to be locked?
and i have been to disney and i dont think i could do a lot.... so let me know what i would be in for? and does this just have to be fords or is this open game? :toothless

I will answer your questions one at a time.

1) I am running 35" tires, but I believe k1w1t1m is running 31". Not sure about anyone else.

2) I am lifted about 6" in the front and about 6" in the rear. k1w1t1m is stock.

3)Lockers would be nice, but not required. I have a LS in the front and will have a minispool in the rear. k1w1t1m is open all around.

k1w1t1m was able to do alot the last time we went to Disney. Also if you aren't comfortable wheeling your bronco just bring it along so everyone can admire it, but ride along with someone else on the trails. There will be plenty of empty passenger seats available I'm sure.

As far as if this is just for fords. Wheel what you got.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I'm hauling my Toyota up there behind my Bronco. I'll be locked front and rear w/ 36's, about 7 or 8 inches of lift. Hope you guys don't mind me wheeling in a yota, but it's alot more set up than the bronk.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
STUPID said:
Hope you guys don't mind me wheeling in a yota.
I don't mind, but you better be able to handle me giving you crap about it.:toothless

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
muduck said:
do ya have to be locked?
You'll be fine. I'm running 32" mall terrains that are more worn now than they were on the last run. By June I "MAY" have some new ones (financial controller being agreeable).
My Bronco is stock height. According to my door sticker I have a factory LSD in the back although how good it is or whether it is still there is unknown. (It's not broken so I haven't looked).
We had a great time last time. I was stuck once but Hunter234 winched me out. I had to get stuck once just for the hell of it. That was my first time wheeling here since leaving NZ 5 years ago.
Come on out and meet agreat bunch of guys.

·
Registered
22 Posts
cool

sounds cool sounds like fun been there before but never wheeled there. I will hopefully come but it depends on if i can find something to pull the trailer that i still need to find hehe. if i do come i will be draging some freinds with me :toothless

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
Hell, I was out there on stock suspension and BALDASS 30's and was creeping over SOME of the rocks and getting stuck in the mud, and breaking a radius arm bracket... :twotu:

You'll be fine on 33's...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you gonna make it to this one Tom?

:beer

·
Registered
178 Posts
I will keep it in mind, I would like to have a meet.

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
hunter234 said:
Are you gonna make it to this one Tom?

:beer
Unable to say at this time... I'll keep y'all posted... :thumbup

·
Registered
243 Posts
id love to go. main thing is i just dont know if ill have the other half's bronco ready for a trip like that or not. and my bronco isnt very street friendly so well just have to see what happens as the deadline gets closer. hope yall dont mind a early bronco in the mix

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
okiebronco said:
id love to go. main thing is i just dont know if ill have the other half's bronco ready for a trip like that or not. and my bronco isnt very street friendly so well just have to see what happens as the deadline gets closer. hope yall dont mind a early bronco in the mix

I don't care what you have as long as you want to have fun wheeling. At least you're not wheeling a yota like Stupid is. :toothless

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
hunter234 said:
I don't care what you have as long as you want to have fun wheeling. At least you're not wheeling a yota like Stupid is. :toothless
I'll remember that when you need someone to pull you out:goodfinge :thumbup

1 - 20 of 69 Posts