Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 95 Eddie Bauer 5.8l Bronco. Looks like a really clean truck. History on it is that it was sold in San Diego originally and then moved to Oregon. The previous owner had it shipped from Oregon to Wisconsin in 2013 and has kept it in a heated garage ever since.

Pretty excited to have a clean 143k mile truck with no rust to drive as a family car show cruiser and garage queen. My little guy loves it so far so that is very exciting.

Attachments

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,787 Posts
I was wondering when it was going to be FSB official. I love that bronco man, I almost bought one with the same colors before I had got mine.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Good to be back. The Bronco is awesome. So clean it is making me rethink what I want to do. At this point it really needs shocks and the tires show it. I'll decide over the new few weeks what the next step is. I'm almost leaning towards a 4" lift and 33's just to keep it close to stock but I haven't ruled out just shocks and 32's

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
It's amazing that there are still trucks out there that are that age & that clean!

Glad it ended up with someone who appreciates them! (I mean your boy!)

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's amazing that there are still trucks out there that are that age & that clean!

Glad it ended up with someone who appreciates them! (I mean your boy!)
The little guy loves the view, his rear facing seat is perfect for seeing out the back windows. Our F150 and Fusion really don't allow him to see much when we are driving

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,585 Posts
Can I assume that there will be no couch wheeling in this one? :) Nice looking rig man. CA is good for no rust rigs.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Fav color scheme for sure. Looks clean as evidenced by the spare tire cover if its original. 4" and 33's should have been how these came.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Welcome back to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts