Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello people. I have owned this Bronco for two years now ( Or should I say it owns Me) and I love it. I have more rust in my eyes than any other time in my life. I’m living proof you can survive E4OD, Rear window problems, Header leaks, and so on. This project started so my son had something to drive when he is home on leave from the Marines. Now he will have to fight me to drive it. :armed

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Welcome to the sickness, is that the truck in your Avatar? Post up some bigger pictures, everyone here loves to drool at everyone elses toys.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,677 Posts
You can pay if you like... but you don't NEED to for pic posting. :shrug

How to POST PICS

I'm actually not to sure about how to pay for a "FullSize Membership" w/out PayPal. :shrug

·
Premium Member
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Living in the 70,s

Thanks both of you. Looks like I need to have some pictures out on the Cloud. I’m old enough that I’m just trying to keep my feet firmly on the ground much less going up or down. :goodfinge

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sweet looking truck. You should post up a build thread to go over the work that's been done and the work that will be done later.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,677 Posts
glad to hear it. :beer we patrol the forum and enforce the rules... but the inner workings of the forum are controlled by our AutoGuide overlords (corporate owners of the site).

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Rusty, looks like a great start. One question, where did ya get the wheel well patches to fix the rust issue over the rear wheels. I'll be needing some in the near future. Thanks and nice addiction you have there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Rusty in Wi Im right down the road from you in Marshfield. I just picked up my 92 rusty red bronco last night in Milwaukee.:beer

1 - 18 of 18 Posts