Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for all you houston people- theres a tri-club cook-off on friday night.
its in the same field as the crawfish festival.
we're gonna be there after 5pm to hang out and grill.
let me know if yall wanna meet up- i still havnt met any members from houston...
ace

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just let me know- ill get on here before i leave (430/5ish). if you wanna go- ill be hangin around a really crappy old RV with a bbq pit next to it (my friend's dad wont trash the RV...its the ugliest thing ever). just PM and we can set somethin up.
whens the next "meet and greet" jeff?
ace

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
dunno... half of us around here have our broncos apart....the spring creek park can almost be hit with a rock from old town spring... prob next wheeling time will be late april... but hopefully i'll have my truck up by next weekend

·
Call Me Ace
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my truck is the ultimate "get stuck truck". appy invited me out there next time- im all for it- as long as i get pulled out every couple of minutes!
i need a job that pays in truck parts!
ace

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine is finally done for now. I had some good fun out there Saturday with the TX4X4 Tombal/Conroe chapter. There were only two fullsizes out there. My Bronco and a fairly stock K5, all the rest were jeeps. I am looking forward to hooking up with some of you guys and doing some wheeling.

Chris

·
Registered
68 Posts
As soon as he (Appy) gets his truck done, we're up for another meet and greet. He's been workin on it every weekend, almost non-stop since January. He could probably use some help if anyones interested (Hint Hint)
We won't be around Saturday...goin to Fun Ford Weekend in Baytown, but he'll be working on it all day Sunday. :rockon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts