Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally received the soft top from Kayline that I ordered!!! Man next day shipping seemed like it took 20+ years! Oh man I just finished putting it on and I'm letting sit in the sun to loosen up while I go get some cleaner for the windows. I'll get more pics later today :thumbup For now enjoys these:

Got the box, a little beat up from shipping:

Look how nice it came packaged from kayline:

Preping the BKO for the transplant:

Laying the top out of the packaging:

They even tape the zippers so they look brand new when you get them!

99% Done, just have to finsih the tail gate but I need to let it warm up to help stretch it out. Thing feels like it been sitting in a box for over 20 years!

Man I would be so pissed if Kayline goes out of bussness, these soft tops are awesome! Awesome detail to quality:

Here are the instructions strait from kayline's website in PDF: Kayline's Website

So does anyone else want to order one? :goodfinge

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
How much did that set you back?

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
i missed something...didn't they quit making those? or was that just the skylar ones...

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts

·
Honeynut Cheerios Urine
9,845 Posts
i called up and made sure, mine is in the male also, in a dark charcole color, AWSOME!

i cant wait to put it on
I bet you like males, **** :goodfinge

I'd also like to know where you ordered them? :shrug. Did someone buy them out and start making a product again? :shrug

·
Registered
47 Posts
oh do tell where these are coming from. can you get the fastrac (sp?) ones.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I would like to know more as well, like how much and how difficult was it to install?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts