Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
That almost sounded like she was pulling a "Oh yeah, well, guess what I did..." And said it to throw him off.

I have an audio clip of something similar, where a boss calls up the wife and tells her they had to fire her husband, and she goes on and on about a new baby and they can't do this to him now and he's such a good worker and blah blah blah. Then the Boss says it was for doing his secretary on his desk and the wife just blows up and screams, "Now I don't feel so bad for fawking his brother!" But you could tell she was pissed and for real.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
People phoning into the station are 50/50 on whether or not it is real. Yesterday the DJ's said they had been trying to get a hold of the guy with no success, but that he had emailed them overnight to say he was going to be ok, it wasn't their fault etc. He also said that his dad had been trying to get a hold of him and had been leaving messages, so the guy gave the DJs his voicemail access number and they played the Dads message on the air yesterday. He goes on to say that since his son now knows he doesn't care who knows, he hopes his son can forgive him because he really loves her, hopes the son can one day be happy for them etc.

I don't know if it was real or not, if it was I feel for the guy. Either way when it first played I was laughing my a$$ off:histerica

1 - 4 of 4 Posts