Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take the time to say something that is not normally said about ones supervisor, and that is that mine is one helluva great guy!!! Let me back up for a minute. This morning as I was leaving for work, I opened a letter that came in the mail Saturday, the news was not good to say the least. It was from my bank letting me know that my beloved bronk would be repo'd today. Great way to start the day, right!? I only have four more payments on her, and in order to keep her I would have to come up with $250 today. But since I am starting a new job, and am COMPLETELY broke like I have never seen before, that was impossible. So I put my motorcycle up for sale, for $250. A cheap today only price, just so someone would buy it today. After many inquiries, he offered to just let me borrow the money so that I could keep my bronco. This is coming from a man that does not really know me yet, but had enough trust in me to come through like that. It is people like that, that give you back some hope for humanity. Semper Fi!

·
My Ass Is A...
986 Posts
Now that's cool...I try to be one of those guys...but one kid bailed owing me a $330 draw and another a $510 draw...good to know I may find someone that appreciates it someday...LOL

·
Registered
111 Posts
What comes around goes around! Looks like life didn't deal you a crap sandwich after all! Good luck with your new job!

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts