Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finished one of the very many projects that i wanted to do with my truck. I finnally lined the B-Pillar back of the interior with a liner. the back of my truck was rusted really bad so now if looks really clean. If i only had a digital camera id take picture of it for you guys(then id have to figure out how to post em). on another note i also pulled my rear sway bar off too. it feels like lots riding smother. Thanks for all the guys that have done this before me to inspire it.
Tim

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
i dont think it is..... i took just my rear off too and i didnt notice ANY difference at all. just on flexing.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well mines special.....very special:( i havent tried it on the trail yet, just waiting for some buddies to ride with.
Tim

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i cant afford another car as a DD so that hurts too. plus you make more $$ than me so its all good. and you payed alot less for your than i paid for mine............in other news Daniel K. from theis board, got to meet him today. he can join us when we go play. Hope you have it rdy by snowfall.
Tim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts