Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for anone who cares, Just need the steering and to fix this brake bleeding problem. Big thanks to Bill again for all the help and driving up here a few times.

[/quote]

Hoping to have it one the road again this week, so we can go tear up the snow. More pics on my superford site

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
lookin good, time for some 40 inch mt/rs!! cant wait to see some action shots!

off topic here, how do you guys afford all this? right after you SAS it next thing we know its time for one ton, someones got a much larger wallet than i do!

wes

·
AKA Joe
1,109 Posts
Looks sweet Plug Ugly .

Not to cut in on your post but what did you use for the C bushing tabs . Did you cut up a D44 or buy them from JBG . One other question did the tabs fit in between the knuckle and the diff on the drivers side .

·
Master Bater
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
like dave said, but i am also working a decent job with no famliy or responsibility other than a dog and a house.
things will be tight for a while, but I will manage. the dog will just have to fend for herself while I eat top ramen. i also got a good deal on the 60.

40's are definately in order, these puny 37's wont cut it.

I used JBG wedges, pics are on my superford under one ton to see how i did it.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nice---Real nice--It's only money! Right Damon :shrug

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
How long has your rig been down? Mine has been down about 3 weeks and it seems like it has been alot longer. Hopefully, mine will be up and going by March. I should get to work on it alot in about 2 weeks.

·
Lurker
617 Posts
WES said:
lookin good, time for some 40 inch mt/rs!! cant wait to see some action shots!

off topic here, how do you guys afford all this? right after you SAS it next thing we know its time for one ton, someones got a much larger wallet than i do!

wes

Do it w/ a 60 the first time :D

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
did you mean eddie bauer or early bronco by saying EB? he has a 92-96, cant remember exactly, and its pretty clean at that. i just wanted to add that

wes

·
gone fish'n
23,564 Posts
nice work Damon.

I just need to find me a cheap 60 now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts