Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an '82 Bronco XLT 3 days ago.
In those 3 days, I have put a Dana 44 up front. 3" body lift. 35" superswamper boggers on 15x12 rims. stainless headers/ true dual exhaust. Fabbed up some spiffy big bumpers. Threw in some 4.11's.

My interior is a piece of sh!t... the panels are all dry-rotted and the dash is a disgrace. Should I just rip out all the panels and get a dashpad?

Anyway, yeah, I'm here. Howdy. :toothless

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said in another post, it has the brown/beige paint scheme. I used 3/8" steel to make the front bumper. <tim taylor> Argh Argh Argh </tim taylor> And I painted it gloss black... looks pretty darn aggressive!

BroncoBabe; LT1 engine (fuel injected SBC 350). 224/236 114lsa cam, 1.6 roller rockers, 306cc heads, 1.56/2.0 valves, TRW pistons, gasket matched/ slightly ported intake, Hooker ceramic coated longtubes, Vigilante 3600 torque converter, race built 4l60e tranny, 3.73 12-bolt rear end and tons of suspension goodies. I think that pretty much wraps it up, *shrug*. And I'm assuming you aren't active in the Houston underground street racing scene, if you are, I must now kill you. I apologize. :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, and I have some 38" superswampers awaiting the 6"-8" suspension lift.
I tried to put the 38's on now, they clear the fenders fine but they rub on the suspension. :( I'm not sure if that's the A-Arm or what. What's that piece that they rub on called?

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,913 Posts
Euclid said:
And I'm assuming you aren't active in the Houston underground street racing scene, if you are, I must now kill you. I apologize.
Nah, man...we take all our racing to the track. I'm just outside Atlanta and my dad's built a little Mopar, and its kinda quick...to the tune of mid 11s. Should be tasting the 10s with the new stroker motor.

*whispers* Don't tell these Bronco boys, but I've got a soft spot for the F-bodies. Sounds like you've got some time in yours. And I must get myself out to Texas one day, I've heard alot about the car scene out of DFW, too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, radius arms, that's it!

·
College User
2,023 Posts
Welcome to FSB

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Who's Biohazard?

·
Are those REAL?!?!
1,702 Posts
I'm whooped just reading all that he's done in 3 days... < huff... puff >

Welcome man... :thumbup

·
Super Moderator
26,709 Posts
well done Euclid!
When in Southern New jersey, stop by here for the submarine races on the Lake; be well!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm trying to find a decently prices suspension lift kit, I can't get over hor proud the companies are of them new. I plan on spraying bed-liner on the interior, throwing a marine sound system in and maybe some plastic seats or seat covers?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts