Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I found a 1983 Toyota 4x4 long bed pickup manual trans, new engine. I can get it for a couple hundred bucks. the body isnt to good and I dont want something that does have a good body. think I should pick it up?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I prefer a stick over auto actually. but eh thats me. it will be strictly a trail vehicle, most of the trails im going on are way to narrow for a bronco and I have paid for that pretty bad in the way of scratches and dents. theres also a lot of trails I want to go on, but if I take the bronco it would mean me falling over the side of a cliff lol. even with the mirrors tucked the bronco is jsut to wide. I had to back out of a trail because it got WAY to narrow for it at one point, and the rest of the time my tires were hanging about an inch off the endge.

·
Registered
463 Posts
get a bronco II! just kidding. its your money, your call. my only other wheelin buddy used to have a toyota, (but i will tell you it was far from stock) & he speaks highly of it. but not as highly as his 94 351w F-150 with a 4" lift & 35s.:thumbup

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well this sucks ass. I was gonna pick it up for $350 BUT the guy called me just as I got off work. He has had an offer for $1800 for it. DOH! :banghead

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
it sux that that happenned, but i'm sure you can find something else.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol yeah I would ahve taken it too. :D theres lots of rigs around here for sale, but being as this is UTAH and with MOAB jeeps, toys, zukes, and nissans all go for a premium, and the ones that dont sell here get shipped down to mexico.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts