Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, Fellas.... are these hot or what? Picture you in your own Monogrammed and Logo'd FSB Romphim.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1992 Bronco XLT
2,136 Posts
Come on Dragon R would be hot for you in that, especially with your N-- sack hangin out one of the legs. :histerica

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
Im waiting for the Red Lace Bronco Manties

·
Bronco Snob
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think I will have to pass on this. Don't think my holster will go on it very well.
That's what a Man Purse, or Fanny Pack is for, silly :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I would rather shit in my hands and clap before I ever even entertained the thought of wearing one of those.

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,137 Posts
G**damn f*ckin hipsters. Id walk around buck ass naked showing my huge.. er medium sized junk before you'd catch me in those.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,773 Posts
hERE yA gO.....:goodfinge

·
Bronco Snob
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
G**damn f*ckin hipsters.
heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeee... I can feel the same seething anger and feelings of hopelessness for mankind that I felt.

hERE yA gO.....:goodfinge

Naw...I'm not gonna 'Like' that...just cuz ...I'm not gonna ever like that. But that's pretty friggin funny. :histerica

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
I know some one at work that would wear something like that… I’m sending that picture to the HR director so they can add it too the work manual as no unless you wear pink tights with it and a bow in your hair.:iiss

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
that ain't "mankind" those are fella's... but they're "womankind" afaic.
You're stepping in hot shit assuming their gender, Pepe`.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts