Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,518 Posts
AS far as I'm concerned...If you order one or more of either of those....Trade the Bronco in for a new FJ40. That's all you'd need to do for coming out.

That now said.....WTF was someone smoking to think of that [email protected]? Please don't tell me it was 'pole'.

·
4,518 Posts

·
Bronco Snob
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
:stupid .....I have not watched it.... I will not. Having to deal with the personal psychological repercussions of being the O.P. of this thread is difficult enough. :banghead

·
4,518 Posts

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
I thought that this was a joke, but after some research I don't think it is. If any of my friends decide they are gonna wear a romper, I may not be able to hang out with them. Something about wearing women's clothing just don't seem right.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,637 Posts
I thought that this was a joke, but after some research I don't think it is. If any of my friends decide they are gonna wear a romper, I may not be able to hang out with them. Something about wearing women's clothing just don't seem right.
"Just don't seem"? Just ain't.

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
I guess this world is coming to an end soon, you have guys and girls not sure what their sex is. You have guys wearing women's clothing. Things that we know are wrong are OK with the world.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts