'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,220 Posts
"Click Bait"???
Wazzat? :scratchhe
click·bait
ˈklikbāt/
nouninformal
noun: clickbait; noun: click bait

(on the Internet) content whose main purpose is to attract attention and encourage visitors to click on a link to a particular web page.

·
Bronco Snob
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Any of you weirdos want a customized romper can go and make their own damn store. *pulls cord* "This is my stop"
Well, damn @RichG , that is disappointing. I was hoping when you chimed in, it would be to show us all the prototype of the new FSB Rompalls - Coverall/Romphim hybrid ( a design hatched by @BikerPepe` :goodfinge ) ...............but I take it you're not in.:scratchhe

* design note: Consider adding a butt-flap, per input from @Bayou Bengal

·
Low Buck Bum
3,510 Posts
Hey, I'm all for having fun and getting crazy, but I draw the line and meth and wearing repurposed women's clothing. If I do a design, it'll be of a hipster, vaping and playing with his fidget spinner, while being crushed by an FSB.

·
Premium Member
'95 XLT: 5.8/MAF/E4OD/6" lift/4.56's/33x12.5x15
35,220 Posts
Coverall/Romphim hybrid ( a design hatched by BikerPepe` :goodfinge )
Legal Disclaimer: BikerPepe` disavows any knowledge and/or forethought taken advantage of by quoted fruit-loop to make it appear as if BikerPepe` would have anything to do with this distasteful and disgraceful product. :goodfinge

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
prchrman

Well I'm not the world's most masculine man,
But I know what I am and I'm glad I'm a man,

Aren't these lyrics from the Kinks song "Lola" and the guy picks up a "Transgender guy" where they "danced all night and drank champagne underneath electric candle light" and then he/she took him home......ibtl....lol lol.........:histerica

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Bronco Snob
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Bronco Snob
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Possibly a case where Trump policy caused job loss. For if Hillary the Red would have won, the effeminate Brie and Chablis bois who champion her would have been empowered, thereby saving the Romphim industry.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts