1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
....ehhh
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Klamath Falls Oregon.

1hr out of Medford

5 south of Portland

Ok, I got myself into a new shop but I have to clean out the previou tenants crap. So here are all of the vehicles.

ALL or PART, make me an offer I cannot refuse.

Huge discounts if "you pull it".

Will trade....

460 stuff
car trailer.
etc.

First up is a late 70's Vintage Surveyor motor home, $50 for the dodge 440 inside, or free if you take the whole motorhome. It is not drivable at this point (no carb or key for ignition).

Next is this lovely late 70s chevy short wide, 350 auto 203, no carb.
$350 OBO

then is this awsome 77? or so camero. most of an engine, auto, no door or interior.
$150 OBO

Now feast your eyes on this beauty a late 60's cadilac oh yes, power everything eccept window, because it does not have any, but it does have a 472, that may or maynot run. you could find out.
$350 for the engine and drivetrain OR $275 if you take the whole car.!!

Check out this custom cammo. 60's chevy pick-up, has an engine, but no carb??
$250 obo

One of my first cars, a really crappy montecarlo, complete accept an ignotion key, may run
$150obo

This may be of value, 75 camero screaming to be made into a dragqueen. did I phrase that right? oh well, it is completely gutted, ready to restore.
$350 obo

This was my old flatbed, not much left, power steering gearbox
$50 OBO

Uhhmn Chevy food for the car crusher
$12.50 OBO

oldie but goodie, I may keep this one. Cherokee, with V8
$350 OBO

Ahh can you say "pimp my ride"
63 buick electra, pretty complete, 70% lowrider
Starting at $1500 OBO lowest offer has been $600 here locally

Nothing hits the spot like a little dirty Love. 4x4 no steering wheel
$200 OBO

Whats left of a 78 Bronco
$200 OBO

Two turds in tiolet
nissan something and a mazda something, one flush and they are yours.
$20 for the pair

And topped off with an s10 Blazer, and a hot rod ford contour.
$150 for the Blazer, $20 for the contour.

One last set, prestine AMC eagle, and an immaculate toyota tercel.
$1 for both, price negotiable.

More than likely none of these cars run, but maybe you are a master mechanic, I just want to get all of this crap out from around my new shop.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,802 Posts
free mullet with the Camero?

just messing...ttt

·
Registered
995 Posts
Where are you located?

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
That Buick is screaming "pimpmobile"!
If I was near you, I'd take it...but oh well..TTT

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Joe, work with me man... PM me a price for:

any usable appliances in the M/H - anything that could be used in an offroad camp trailer
the F/T hubs off the Chevy
the 472/trans from the Caddy
The Bronco's doors, hardtop, and tailgate - depending on what I can pull off... I might just take what's left there
the Impala - assuming it'll run, drive, steer and stop relatively safely - AND assuming you have a clear title for it

·
Registered
995 Posts
I might be interested in the chevy. What kind of amount were you thinking of getting for it?

Dave, maybe we could work out a weekend when we could take my trailer down and go shopping and split the fuel costs.

·
Registered
826 Posts
is there a tailgate on the 78 bronco body? how much, and maybe shipping? and what would you want for the doors?

·
....ehhh
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok the tailgate from the bronco has been sold already.

The motor home is pretty well trashed, you would need to look for yourself.

I can get a lein title on anything out there.

I have not been able to take a good enough look at most of the vehicles yet to set a price. I will edit the post with prices to let you guys know.

I do need to salvage and sell to try and recover some cost of the last guy that was in there. The owners are the next best thing to Grandparents of mine.

But on most of the stuff "any offer will be accepted"

Joe

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
84excursion said:
Ok the tailgate from the bronco has been sold. already.
heh, that figures. Ok, the sooner you can decide on the Electra and the 472/trans combo, the better... I just need to decide where the wife's money is going to go :toothless

·
Registered
995 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Your trailer's big enough for two rigs??
I was thinking about renting a big ass U-haul with my trailer behind it and just seeing how creative we can get with packing it.;)

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
caddy engine went from 300 to 350? That's already too rich for my blood... I was going to offer 200, and that's if you could help me lift it out and put it in the back of the Bronco (or truck, if I can borrow one)

·
....ehhh
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
davids78bronco said:
caddy engine went from 300 to 350? That's already too rich for my blood... I was going to offer 200, and that's if you could help me lift it out and put it in the back of the Bronco (or truck, if I can borrow one)

$200 would work. I have a hoist (come-a-long hanging from rafters) in the shop we could use to pull it out. Or you can just take the whole car.:thumbup

1 - 20 of 29 Posts