Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm looking for the ORV park in N/alabama..Is it in limestone co.?is it still open...what's the name? thanks, Joe:rockon

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
90bronco5.0ho said:
Hey I'm looking for the ORV park in N/alabama..Is it in limestone co.?is it still open...what's the name? thanks, Joe:rockon
if one exists im gonna squeel like a school girl.... :doh0715: what did i just say?

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
there is a member of this site that knows where it is. I am live in Limestone Co and have no clue where the place is. we were gonna go one time but everyone bailed. maybe i should try and call him sometime.

there is also one just north of Bham called Greyrock

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
There is 2 in southern tennessee...woolysoffroad.com and wheelininthecountry.com

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
hey jeff...where ya been lately. One day we need to get together for some wheelin

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
anyone wanna make a quick list of ones close to atlanta GA and maybe websites and phone numbers... i wanna plan a trip for when i finish up my bronco...

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Ive been in a hole... Its my new home.

My bronc isnt insured at the moment. And the 85 still dont have an engine. I need to get off my ass.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
check out GreyRock....

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Greyrock is expensive though. IIRC they want a min of 10 rigs. 75 bucks a rig. 750 total. if you have less then you gotta make up the 750 somehow. but if i understand it right, no matter the size of the group it is 750 total. so if you have 30 rigs the price aint so bad

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
SrATEX said:
Greyrock is expensive though. IIRC they want a min of 10 rigs. 75 bucks a rig. 750 total. if you have less then you gotta make up the 750 somehow. but if i understand it right, no matter the size of the group it is 750 total. so if you have 30 rigs the price aint so bad
yeah thats too much for me. maybe if we plan a huge trip one day then ill join in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts