Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Don't get much deader than that I suppose....reminds me of a time I ran over a mouse with a forklift.

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
I saw that on either consumptionjunction, or rotten.com, some months ago. Gruesome, but not as bad as I would have thought would happen. I expect to see his side split open, from the weight, and his intestines shot out like a popped zit

·
huh
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Max said:
.reminds me of a time I ran over a mouse with a forklift.
i ran over a bird once with my old eclipse.. damn thing didnt move and i even slowed down thinking it was walking away.. nope.. heard the damn thing pop...

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
One less criminal to worry about.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah not much of a loss in the human gene pool but I kinda doubt the story line. They say he jumped up on the drivers side and stuck a gun in the door window, but he is stuck under the passenger side rear dual.??? :shrug
Shane

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,358 Posts
That is some nasty s**t..

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,741 Posts
srhanson said:
Yeah not much of a loss in the human gene pool but I kinda doubt the story line. They say he jumped up on the drivers side and stuck a gun in the door window, but he is stuck under the passenger side rear dual.??? :shrug
Shane
Yeah, i was thinking the same thing.

Either way, he got what he deserved.

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
MuddyBronco13 said:
Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

thats what i got when i pulled it up :shrug
Yup... me too...

I feel depraved.... or is it deprived?

niner five bravo lima tango

1 - 13 of 13 Posts