Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this a few months ago, had it sitting in the garage, finally took a few pics of it. I think it was orginally a 6volt battery. I am thinking about options for a battery. It was the old style battery plu, like a trailer wiring harness as pictured. Not bad for $20.
Modifcation ideas
I like this Bigfoot the most, I want a Bronco version of it.
74 Bigfoot
Rear view
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Rear view

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Don'cha think yer a bit to big fer tha thing? :toothless Nice, looks like it needs new tires though.....ah, to be a child again.....well, not really.

·
0 Posts
cool, drop in a 20horse yamaha and some lockers, mini swampers, dual exhaust and a MP3 player. It be pimp.

But i dont think I would trade it for the ride I had as a kid.

The Green Machine, you can still buy em today for about a hundred bucks.

This is like the formula one of big wheels.
I swear you can hit 30+ downhill and then skid sideways for length of a house or two.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
hahaha, nice :thumbup

I bought my kid one about 3 weeks ago .. leftover floor model .. $100 bucks off .. couldn't pass it up

his 4th BDay will be 11/03

it's a red chevy one ... I had a red 86 S10ZR2 before the Bronco so :goodfinge all you guys that wanna give me shit about that

all of the stickers will be peeled off and the last FSB Logo sticker I have will go right on the hood :thumbup

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats OK, by brother bought Hunter the 2 seater Jeep for his 2nd B-day. He could not find any Fords so he settled with the Jeep. I have an older 2 seater Jeep that needs a battery. Was going to see what I could do to modify the running gear and perhaps switch it onto the Ford.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Wow! You're making me feel young again!

I had one of those when they first came out. I even remember it having the same battery connector. We wore the wheels out on it, and had to replace them at least once.

I THINK it was a 6 volt setup. Great buy for $20.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i used to have a little powerwheels 4 wheeler, it was a fun little toy, too bad the dogs got ahold of it! those look nice scheki

wes

·
"SMUGGLERS EDITION"
538 Posts
Just do What I did, My little girl's power wheels is powered by a 280CC Trackor battery. I think if she trys it will do wheeles!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
i never had a bigfoot or jeep:( I had a lil' suzuki 12v 4wheeler:goodfinge , it was the little version of a suzuki quadracer 250 i felt bads$$

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
There's a couple guys on POR that built their powerwheels for their kids. when I can find the links(I know I have at lesat one of them), I'll post it here. I would see about trying to make an Optima 6V battery work, for this project

Myself, I thought about picking up two 12V batteries, and two wheelchair motors, a set of ATV tires/wheels, then building a chassis for it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts