Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
our taurus got side swiped (pics)

nothing major.. but i have some pics of it and figured i'd post em.... just dropped it off this morning and got the rental

last weds. it was parked in front of the house and i heard one of those classic car crunching noises (you know the quick slap noise)... and though "gee i wonder if that was our car".... well it was i went out side just in time to see a blue minivan turning around:chili: .... it was a neighbor from a few streets over... she came back and apologized and gave me her insurance.... just one of those things that happens.... was about $1800 in damage it seems not counting the rental car that's paid for (and they even gave me a fullsize).... i've spent some time on the phone but nothing too bad... should be all ok in the end... shit happens... here's the pics

click for full size pic.... it really looks a lot worse in person and you can see all the ripples... look close and you can see that the mirror swung around and broke the front window too

hey there are broncos in the background:rockon wonder what woulda happened if she had hit a bronco instead

click for full size pic

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
damn, and you've got a relatively wide street too. how'd she manage to hit the taurus? puttin on makeup using the rearview mirror?:popc1:

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bronco Rob said:
i never knew you had two bronco's?
one is my brothers... it has some things we need to fix on it

jackhart said:
damn, and you've got a relatively wide street too. how'd she manage to hit the taurus? puttin on makeup using the rearview mirror?:popc1:
dunno... she said something about looking for a pencil

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
i never knew you had two bronco's?
+1 I didnt know that either

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
It's really cool that she stopped and was cool about it. A lot of places, they just would have drove off never to be seen again.

Glad it worked out for ya!

·
Registered
490 Posts
the broncos look great in your driveway

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Damn, wish my street was paved that nice.

·
Registered
538 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
:stupid

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
damn leg huppers!!!

that looks like a good scrape along the side there! got to love power mirror, they tend to do that swinging into the window.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Thats a decent hit for a swipe. Glad it all went well though. How come we all never heard you had two broncos?? haha

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
from the angle of the pics and the unclarity of my monitor it looks like there is a black fleam sticker on the side of the car

·
In Front of Jopes
3,572 Posts
jackhart said:
Maybe she drove off with the gas pump handle in addition to that:histerica

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
dang, Hope she learned a good leston of that. Its cool that she came back though, that doesnt happen to often.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts