Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some friends of ours took us up to Lake Mckinstry (i think that's the name)
It was the best little trail. Lot's of off camber spots, and then you get to the lake which is frozen over with snowfall on top of that. It was so beautiful. Anyway, I have a few pics...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Next weekend we are heading up to the lookout up there

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
mine is going in the smog shop thursday and hoping the front grears to be done-i am ordering the true track on tuesday morning then to west coast to install and go play at pairary city a couple time to test all out....then snow i hope...mike

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
collinsperformance said:
mine is going in the smog shop thursday and hoping the front grears to be done-i am ordering the true track on tuesday morning then to west coast to install and go play at pairary city a couple time to test all out....then snow i hope...mike
You know, I have lived here for over 3 years now and we still haven't gone to prarie city yet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Awesome pictures, great times ! What was the lead vehicle? Have you been in there before? Were you running with GPS or any other type of map? Very cool, your Bronc looks great:rockon

x

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
You always have the best pictures!
I was gonna say the same thing! :toothless 'Cept I was gonna add 'snow' to the comment, Lisa has some kick ass snow/wintery pics.

As much fun as that snow looks and from time to time I wish we had good snow down here to play in, after about a week, I'm ready for it to be gone. I don't think I could stand it that deep all the time.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Sweet pics, Snow wheelin is fun

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
wow, great pix. you weren't kidding about that off camber stuff either.:thumbup

·
Not a dude
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thor said:
Awesome pictures, great times ! What was the lead vehicle? Have you been in there before? Were you running with GPS or any other type of map? Very cool, your Bronc looks great:rockon

x
Our friends have been there before.. Our buddy in the toyota tacoma was leading the way. This was our first time on that trail.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Nice pics, looks like fun. Scenery looks a lot like my back yard...minus the snow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts