Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what i did with my New Year's day, since i didn't drink and was able to function today.

My Seats in my 93

Out with those and in with these:

And then i was ever so careful to re-install the old seats back into the donor Bronco:

I have to re-tap one hole and put one more bolt in, just need to go get a tap tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
Here's what i did with my New Year's day, since i didn't drink and was able to function today.

My Seats in my 93

Out with those and in with these:

And then i was ever so careful to re-install the old seats back into the donor Bronco:

I have to re-tap one hole and put one more bolt in, just need to go get a tap tomorrow.

Ya, that's a big improvement.

Lookin good Rob:thumbup

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Your Bronco (before you swapped the seats) looked exactly like mine, right down to the wires on the floor and the wheel cover from WalMart :thumbup

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The wires are from the CB, when i start switching out interior panels i am going to route it through the interior panels.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Lookin' good !

Leather ain't all it's "cracked" up to be is it ?

Sixlitre

·
Registered
490 Posts
yeah that looks great, my '93 has a 3 inch rip in the leather on the seat part, any ideas how to fix ? or cover up?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i had seat covers on mine. I've never been to impressed with leahter, holds heat and cold too long. They do make leather repair kits.

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I may have to check out a repair kit then, i like leather more than covered seats . I think? idk how nice the covers can get.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
i like the cloth they can get warm quick, and never really get cold, and i need to get pics of myy 99 f-150 seats in my bko

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
nice job, i wanna switch my bench for some buckets

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
jb77714 said:
nice job, i wanna switch my bench for some buckets

Well get pics of your bench. I want to switch out my buckets for a split bench with fold down console.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts