Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Hmmm....
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was up late last night watching the outdoor channel and they had "Superlifts 4x4 adventure show" and i was just wondering if any of you saw it last night at 1 30am?? They had "project TTB" and they showed their build up of a 92 bronco

They bought it w/ 80K miles on it and its white. First they put a 6" superlift superrunner lift on it, and some 35x12.5 Trxus tires and they showed what it could do with that. Next they installed K&N FIPK and they said it dramatically upped the power, then they installed 4.56 gears and ARB lockers. and then they went back out and tested it and got stuck in the mud, so one more thing was needed. They put a sweet looking bumper/winch combo on the front, and then they were complete for the moment of the build up. they said they would come back and do more on it in later shows. i cant wait:thumbup

·
Registered
484 Posts
We've caught it a few times. (Of course, since the birth of Spike TV, the Outdoor Channel's been on a lot less at home.)

I'm sure it'll be on again! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Had anyone watched the Travel channels Ramsey 4wheeling competition? It was on a last month. There was a guy who had his hand stcuk in a winch. I seen it while we were out of town. I don't the travel channel at home. it was a good show.

·
Repo'd
1,570 Posts
scheki said:
Had anyone watched the Travel channels Ramsey 4wheeling competition? It was on a last month. There was a guy who had his hand stcuk in a winch. I seen it while we were out of town. I don't the travel channel at home. it was a good show.
Yep about 4 months ago.
F'd his hand up perty good,

I like the super modified Chev with the 44" boggers
that popped a bead ten feet from the starting line.
502 powered paper weight,:histerica

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Its actually a pretty nice build up for a trail and dd rig. I would like to do about the same in the end to mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts