Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I havent been driving my Bronco much since I got my F250. Probly like 50 mikes a month. So all in all I have about 1000 miles on my new km2's, and i'm noticing significant wear on the outside of both front tires. Wondering what could cause this. Right before i got the tires I replaced my tie rod up front if that matters. Maybe not adjusted right or something? Need some tips before I ruin these brand new tires

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Maybe not adjusted right or something?
That would be my guess. Sounds like the toe of your alignment is off from the new tie rod. I'd get it into an alignment shop quick, those KM2s are not cheap. ;)

BTW: I see that you have a 79 with a solid front axle and not TTB, but what does your camber look like?

·
Registered
45 Posts
ya sounds like your ttb is out of alighnment they were notorise for wearing the outside edge and id say the same thing get a 78-79 axell and swap that injust did mine and im loving it

·
Registered
45 Posts
ya sounds like your ttb is out of alighnment they were notorise for wearing the outside edge and id say the same thing get a 78-79 axell and swap that injust did mine and im loving it

·
Registered
45 Posts
oh dang i dint see that thanks i saw that it was outside tire wear and just assoomed ttb

well the only thing i could think of then is get some camber cams for the upper ball joints and take it to the alignment shop if its camber and it could be toed in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts