Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and couldn't find a solid answer. I Am looking for anyone that has a 4" lift with 33" tires. I am picking up a bronco on Sunday and I need to make sure it will fit in my garage at work. The kid I am buying it from said it is almost 7' but I have read posts with people saying their 6" lift and 35" are 7'.

So if you have measurements or it isnt too hard for you to get one please post it up.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Stan the Man's bronco with a 4in rancho (new) and 35's just BARELY fit in our parking garage at school, which is 6'8"

So you should be good.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. The garage at work has a sign that says 6'10" but I measured from the floor to the exit signs which is the lowest spot and I got 7'3" - 7'4". I would be pissed if I picked it up and it didn't fit.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
make sure theres nothin inside that is 6'10"

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make sure theres nothin inside that is 6'10"
Its hard to really tell. I measured a few of the exit signs which are clearly the lowest spots. Also I thought it was strange the opening to the garage was almost 8'. Isnt there usually a hanging sign or something that is set to the lowest spot so dumb asses dont pull in anyway?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
6.8ft exactly with 33" AT tires. The lip right before the fiberglass top is the highest point and I scrap in granges that claims to be 6.8ft tall.

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,784 Posts
i Dont see how people keep saying their trucks with 33s are 6'8'' tall. My truck with a tall 4" lift and 35s is about 6'5''.

I fit in the schools 6'8'' parking garage with room to spare.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i Dont see how people keep saying their trucks with 33s are 6'8'' tall. My truck with a tall 4" lift and 35s is about 6'5''.

I fit in the schools 6'8'' parking garage with room to spare.

Stan you is "THE MAN" not only do you have the measurements you provide pics and inspiration for 35s!!

I am buying this truck for $6500 with the 33x12.50 but I could buy it without the tires/wheels for $5500. I might just do a 35"

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
I am at 6'7" with 33 Goodyear Wranglers and 4" BDS lift. Can't get in the garage because of the antennas though......

·
Trying to finish it
1,355 Posts
I heard if you put bushwacker fender flares with a 4 inch lift. you can put 37's on. is that true.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
as an electrician that just wired a parking garage(in Florida) the lowest pionts in that garage and several others I have worked in has been the sprinkler pipes at the joints of the garage. justa thought.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
with cutouts u definitley can fit 37's, i know its not a bronco, but a guy on FTW has a superduty with i think a 4.5" lift and he has 41's on it with bushwhacker cutouts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
with cutouts u definitley can fit 37's, i know its not a bronco, but a guy on FTW has a superduty with i think a 4.5" lift and he has 41's on it with bushwhacker cutouts

He put the cutouts on like the first week he owned the truck. It actually looked good stock with no lift and big tires on it!

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
You could run 37s stock if you wanted to cut enough.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

He put the cutouts on like the first week he owned the truck. It actually looked good stock with no lift and big tires on it!
Thats a sick looking truck.. Yea you dont need any lift to fit almost any size tire... just enough to cut out of the fenders... Look at bigbad94, hes got a stock truck with cut-outs and 40's....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts