Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I went to their web site and looked through the gallery of all 3 seasons and didn't see a bronco anywhere. Saw a few Chevys and a bunch of muscle cars but NO Bronco.....sorry man.

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
It was used by the host in the episode. He drove up and down the street a couple times drawing suspicion before they swiped the guys car. It was in more than one episode.

·
crank trigger
8,155 Posts
thank god. when i think of what foose would do to a bronco it makes me weep. i think he should stick to cars, he is good at those. sick of the stupid pimp wheels he makes though.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Does anybody else here wonder (hope) what the family/friends will say when asked for input on the build-up if it was YOUR truck?

Just in case my Bronco ever gets "stolen" I told her to say "Well, I know he wants to jump it over sand dunes and run the Baja 1000 with it" just so it wont get "pimped out".

I could just imagine faking the "OH MY GAWD, I LOVE IT" (and crying) when what I'd really want to say was "WTF did you lower my Bronco and put on 22" wheels for?"

I suggest you guys tell significant others/family members what you like about your Broncos just in case!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I could have sworn the very first episode was a Bronco with red white and blue paint and stars everywhere... Maybe that was the Explorer

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
90Beater said:
It was used by the host in the episode. He drove up and down the street a couple times drawing suspicion before they swiped the guys car. It was in more than one episode.
Maybe thats what they are talkin about.

·
Registered
445 Posts
the explorer was black and yellow....they put a 5.5 superlift on it and 18 or 20 inch rims with the new BFG tires on

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Someone on the show oviously owns a bronco, because you see it in the background all the time. I think its an EB too.

Jeff

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
Im waiting for someone to say "WTF DID YOU DO!!!" when they unviel the car

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
ScorpionBoy said:
thank god. when i think of what foose would do to a bronco it makes me weep. i think he should stick to cars, he is good at those. sick of the stupid pimp wheels he makes though.

I doubt he could hurt my Bronco.

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
BigBroncoXLT said:
Someone on the show oviously owns a bronco, because you see it in the background all the time. I think its an EB too.

Jeff

yeah its a scout vehicle, its a 92-96, green and tan, w/ a tan interior

·
Registered
667 Posts
Yeah FOOSE Is the man but the only problem i think he has is He puts Way to big of rims on everything he does like the 68 grand Prix he did with the 22's Common its not like its for trick daddy.

·
Super Moderator
25,823 Posts
I had the opp to speak w/Mrs Foose (Lynne) and later Chip last FEB in AC, NJ.
Except for the Vegas SEMA project(s), Lance A's Goat in TX and I believe he said the Wyoming Tech, in Laramie epies, these were the only ones sched. for outside CA (at that time).
I mentioned it would be nice (for me..lol) to see what he could do to the 96, keeping it as daily driver but w/some off road - new tricks and fuel econ things; incl.:
carbon fiber or fg hood, fenders, doors, floor panels
lighter seating (4 quick release lighter weight buckets)
converting t'gate to fg w/a Lexan pop up window or the ex-Creative Products half-cab conversion with Lexan or newer type of material slider
custom dash, but really custom, like stewartsraceworks.com
alum block, Ken Belle sc
maybe a raked windshield, etc.

To entice him I offered a slight variation to the sos plot where the producers would pick out someone at a repair shop who was in need of some major repairs; or me who keeps nagging Chip for somethAng different.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
1994XEP said:
Does anybody else here wonder (hope) what the family/friends will say when asked for input on the build-up if it was YOUR truck?

Just in case my Bronco ever gets "stolen" I told her to say "Well, I know he wants to jump it over sand dunes and run the Baja 1000 with it" just so it wont get "pimped out".

I could just imagine faking the "OH MY GAWD, I LOVE IT" (and crying) when what I'd really want to say was "WTF did you lower my Bronco and put on 22" wheels for?"

I suggest you guys tell significant others/family members what you like about your Broncos just in case!
They don't do that on overhaulin. When have you seen a 4wd lowered on there. He does a good job of making it for the person on how it should be done. he does the large rims because that is what the majority of people like. But like others i would like to stick with the smaller size, 17's at the largest.

I had my mom fill out one for me on my 79 firebird. I told her to put in it i wanted it set up liek the trans am racing series so it sounded more like someone car stupid. As my plans for it are a 6 speed, stroker, IFS rear....alll the goodies. I wish they would build it for me as i have no time though

·
Registered
776 Posts
I dunno, I think it wold be interesting to see a bronco on there. I bet if he set out to build a decent one he could. I doubt he would go SAS but you never know, JBG could even donate a kit. I have faith in foose, although it would prolly have some crazy paint job you would wanna scratch on the trail.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Jt8786 said:
I could have sworn the very first episode was a Bronco with red white and blue paint and stars everywhere... Maybe that was the Explorer

If I'm not mistaken that was a Blazer. I know it wasn't a Bronco though. He did a pretty good job of it. The paint wasn't to my liking, but other than that the only thing I didn't like was that he filled the back with speakers.

brad

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yep, the stars one was an Exploder.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts