Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well for all you pic whores here goes. I installed the overhead shelf i bought from Steve (Thanks man i love it) and painted the dome light and console i scored at the junkyard yesterday and installed them this morning.

here is the shelf

Here is the Upgraded dome light. As usual i read too much into it. really simple bolt in installation

Here is the center console. i got this and the light for 30 bucks at the junkyard

I also have one that i got from Nick Blue87Gt, i am thinking oof cutting the bottom out of it and putting it over the transmission plate thing. i dont know yet though we will see if i get a wild hair up may ass and do this.

ken

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
And all the while you were recycling parts

so you can look the sierra club members square in the eye, without guilt, as you drive over their trails with no license plate and a bandana tied over your face !:toothless

You'll love that overhead shelf for stashing CDs and such, I do.

Alls you needs now is the lower door buckets screwed to the doors for maps, etc.

Sixlitre

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know i am looking for them. didnt see any in the yard.

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dome light is out of an f150 2001 i think.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Damn it looks good OJ! I was wondering if you had installed the console yet, and when I saw that you had a later model one in, I got worried! Good work!

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Blue'87GT said:
Damn it looks good OJ! I was wondering if you had installed the console yet, and when I saw that you had a later model one in, I got worried! Good work!

yeah i had the one you gave me in there for a long time but i got a deal on the one that actually fit and is not slanted lol. well i may look into putting the one i got from you over the transmission hump.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Yeah, I got some chit from Steve....all was great, mailedont, and received...Steve is the man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts