Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:doh0715: Oh man! Did this guy get what he had coming or what!

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
I saw that on Spike about a year ago. CLASSSSSIC

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
hahha classic... Karmas a bitch

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it looked like a pansy hit(though it wasnt). he used his forearm

no doubt he decked the guy. props to him.
I agree; I watched the hit over and over, and I can't see how he could impact hard enough to have the guy still wobbly 20 or 30 seconds later. That pimp must have already been three sheets to the wind when he started.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Ioulas,

The key is to hit the carotid artery, the sudden change in pressure and shock to the nerves will make the person drop like a rock,

you can do essentially the same thing when performing the blood choke,,, you cut the flow of blood to the brain, just for a second, and the person goes out like a light...

different variations are the leading edge of the hand, the knife edge, forearm, or palm.. also, hit through the intended target, not at it...

the last time I got hit like this was with a glancing blow, palm to the neck while me and another instructor were explaining glancing and stunning blows to a bunch of other Marines,,,

I sat down for a really long time afterwords...:whiteflag

This may help..

Natural Weapons Use
The primary functions of human body parts do not include using them as weapons, but this does not preclude using them as such provided proper alignment, structure, and energetics are adhered to cooperatively. A good example is the human fist. If used incorrectly, it isolates the intended weapon from the body’s root (earth connection) and can result in serious injury to the person throwing the punch. Aligned properly, all bones cooperate in transferring shock energy to and from the root resulting in maximum power with minimum damage to the person employing it. Of course, proper alignment and throwing of the punch won’t result in minimal self-inflicted damage if improper targets are engaged. Strategies, tactics, and training methodologies must all coincide so that proper targets for this particular weapon are selected and used instinctively. For example, hitting the head with a fist results in far more danger to the puncher than hitting the carotid, jawbone, or cheekbone/sinus cavity.

There are a number weapons that can be derived from proper orientation and use of human body parts, to include: palm strikes, finger thrusts, chops, elbow strikes, knee strikes, and kicks. All must be properly aligned (and properly released) to prevent injury to the user and ensure optimal results. The concept of Hung Fa Yi structural space (dealing with body alignment) complies fully with this requirement. In short, any motion or structure that defies natural body alignment of bones and muscles (alignment dictated by human genetic code), will by its very nature result in less than optimal efficiency and effectiveness. This leads to the second criterion

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
He got it alright!!! I agree the blow doesn't look like it would hurt that much or take you out like it did, but I believe that it would.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
He got knocked the FAWK out!!!!

I like how he drew back with his right. The scumbag never saw that left commin!!

Sah-weet!! Gonna show this to my buddy when he gets here. he will lagh his fat ass off.!

·
Man with a Golden ticket
4,003 Posts
That was AWESOME! :rockon

Here Mac Daddy come and get ya some. :histerica
:beer

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ioulas,

The key is to hit the carotid artery, the sudden change in pressure and shock to the nerves will make the person drop like a rock,

you can do essentially the same thing when performing the blood choke,,, you cut the flow of blood to the brain, just for a second, and the person goes out like a light...

different variations are the leading edge of the hand, the knife edge, forearm, or palm.. also, hit through the intended target, not at it...
Ahh... that explains a lot. Thanks.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
That so reminds me of the Chapelle show skit of Rick James and Charlie Murphy. What did the five fingers say to the face? :rofl:

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Ioulas,

the last time I got hit like this was with a glancing blow, palm to the neck while me and another instructor were explaining glancing and stunning blows to a bunch of other Marines,,,

I sat down for a really long time afterwords...:whiteflag

This may help..

Natural Weapons Use
The primary functions of human body parts do not include using them as weapons, but this does not preclude using them as such provided proper alignment, structure, and energetics are adhered to cooperatively. A good example is the human fist. If used incorrectly, it isolates the intended weapon from the body’s root (earth connection) and can result in serious injury to the person throwing the punch. Aligned properly, all bones cooperate in transferring shock energy to and from the root resulting in maximum power with minimum damage to the person employing it. Of course, proper alignment and throwing of the punch won’t result in minimal self-inflicted damage if improper targets are engaged. Strategies, tactics, and training methodologies must all coincide so that proper targets for this particular weapon are selected and used instinctively. For example, hitting the head with a fist results in far more danger to the puncher than hitting the carotid, jawbone, or cheekbone/sinus cavity.

I just watched fight science on NGEO channel and learned that. :thumbup

·
Registered
845 Posts
I have taught this a thousand times, literally...

either through pressure point control or pain compliance techniques, but when it is done back to you... it definately reminds you of just how effective it really is...

my two favorites are...

1. mandibular manipulation... take your index finger, place it about an inch below your earlobe, right where your jaw bone starts to bend.. on the backside of the jawbone, and lightly push...

I watched a 120 lb, 5'2" female take down a 225 lb, 5'11" Marine that was less than cooperative... later, after he was processed, he said it was worse than being tazed

:rofl:

it hurts like a B*%@#.. I am 5'6" and I can lead anyone around all day long with a wrist lock and my thumb or index finger..

2. upper lip pressure.... take your index finger or the knuckle and lay it flat against your upper lip, right where your lip meets your nose... push straight back or even up and back...

that will get someone's attention mighty quick... especially effective when applied from behind...

ok, now someone will say,, yeah, but all you have to do is bite the hand..

wrong.. I have tried to bite, pry, and roll my head from side to side,,, no dice,,, the pain is incredible...

Disclaimer,,, I am not responsible for any or all hurt feelings, fights with spouses or pissed off co-workers... since you will probaly try it on them...:twak

Chem

1 - 19 of 19 Posts