Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Erik
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this on craigslist for $1200 but if someone on here wants to come grab it I'll do $1000.
Selling a 1992 ford bronco with the 351, auto trans, push button transfer case. Doesn't run currently. I bought it to restore but need it gone. Has 235,000 miles and has some rust over the fenders, tailgate, and rockers. Comes with new rockers. Undercarriage is surprisingly clean. I put in a new alternator, starter, starter solenoid, and battery cables. Front seats are worn and dash has a few cracks but much of the interior is clean. Was going to get it running and then restore, but like I said needs to go. Bring a trailer or tow truck because it doesn't run. Cash only. Clear title. Located in 21904.

·
Foolsize Member
1,557 Posts
Why does it have to be so far away:cry

I'd drag all the dark grey interior out of it for my other 92 and wheel it.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Is SC close?? LOL I wish it was feasible for me. I don't own a Bronco, but this one has potential minus the body work, I think I could/can do everything I want to it and have a sweet winter or all the time ride for my wife. But, don't guess it will work out unless you deliver to SC.

Good luck with the sale. Hopefully someone will purchase to put back on the road. (You know, waste a bunch of hard earned money on an old vehicle that ONLY the owner and his close family and friend can/will appreciate for the financial value invested in it.) LOL

GLWS
tim

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,137 Posts
curious if you've ever had it running?

picture shows a mass air sensor. if the previous owner replaced the speed density, they may not have ever gotten it wired up properly. As far as I've ever read, no 92 ever came with MAF.

·
Erik
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve never had it running. Didn’t get that far. I didn’t even realize about the maf, that may explain some things. As far as delivery I’m trying to stay within the few counties around me, unless of course it’s worth my time. I’m just trying to avoid cutting this one up, would make a great start to a build.

·
Super Moderator
23,936 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,531 Posts
curious if you've ever had it running?

picture shows a mass air sensor. if the previous owner replaced the speed density, they may not have ever gotten it wired up properly. As far as I've ever read, no 92 ever came with MAF.
I see it's got a MAF air intake hose but I don't see the MAF sensor on there.

·
Premium Member
1996 Bronco XLT, 351W / ZF5 (under construction) 1996 F150 XLT, 351W/E4OD, D44 SAS
1,137 Posts
I see it's got a MAF air intake hose but I don't see the MAF sensor on there.
Upon closer inspection, it is just a pipe stuck in the MAF hose. Either way, that might explain some of the ‘no run’

1 - 12 of 12 Posts