Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ozzy dead??????

Has anyone heard this. I have heard something about that he has died because of his atv crashed. I know they had him on a resperator and all but from what I have been told he final died. Hope it is not true :(

·
Registered
89 Posts
I heard just yesterday about how he was released last week and waiting on clearance from his doctor to fly home to Kallefornya

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Yea the story was his wife was going to kill her bi tch a$$ self if ozzy died.

·
Banned
470 Posts
Broncomx said:
Has anyone heard this. I have heard something about that he has died because of his atv crashed. I know they had him on a resperator and all but from what I have been told he final died. Hope it is not true :(
WHAT THE ****? I know he was injured but haven't heard this one yet. If this isn't true then don't scare me and as well as other Ozzy fans if you don't know the facts. :mad:

·
Banned
470 Posts
Thank God!!! :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Fu-ck me, I about shit myself when I read this.
Ozzy is the godfather.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
I heard something on the radio about him being in a coma from that accident or some crap. nothing about him dying tho

·
Registered
769 Posts
watch..now that he crashed his 4wheeler the greenies are gonna jump in about wheelers again and try to get them banned like 3 wheelers...sorry but idk if anyone else rides quads and listens to the hippies bitch about people getting hurt ect ect it pisses me off...either ya ride or ya dont but if ya do its your choice to risk injury.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
Dammit man you sceered the hell out me!

If and when Ozzy dies, it'll be a sad, sad day.

·
OUCH!!
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for the scare guys I to was just making sure cuz I was worried about it as well, and could not find anything really on it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts