Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When am I able to get it? I have been looking at some like road/supermoto bikes lately... and I think it would be sweet to get a motorcyle like that to ride during the summer and to school.
Who knows the laws?
Thanks.
-Casey

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
chambiec1 said:
When am I able to get it? I have been looking at some like road/supermoto bikes lately... and I think it would be sweet to get a motorcyle like that to ride during the summer and to school.
Who knows the laws?
Thanks.
-Casey
google knows.:twak

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Broncobob said:
google knows.:twak
Hey now... no need to get hostile...
I did google... didn't find what I was looking for. Maybe I didn't use the right terms? IDK... but I couldn't get an answer.

·
Some assembly required!
5,402 Posts
I'm soooo glad I didn't start riding bikes at 16, I feel sure I would have killed myself in short order. As is, I got mine a 20 and just got a shit load of tickets. If you do this don't think you're a bad ass and speed around on that thing, motorcycles don't suffer fools lightly. Bikes are seductive, when you're out there riding they're always whispering in your ear, telling you to do shit that you know you shouldn't. It's real easy to get in over your head before you know it. Be careful.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
There are 2 types of people who ride motorcycles. Those that have crashed, and those that will. Just hope your first isn't fatal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts