Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any bronco owners in the PA and Nj area around philly that want to hook up and ride some trails over the summer?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hey, I will deffinitly do anything just let me know. I am like 2hours away from you and the omish so give me a holla

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,834 Posts
Mine will be done shortly, so im down, but its gotta be somewhere i can bring a trailer, since mine's not exactly street legal anymore.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1978BEAST said:
Sure, i'm about an hour from Philly.
I'm acually in Reading/Shillington border lining lancaster, Philly is much more reconize-able though

·
Registered
107 Posts
yea and philly is even closer to me so that works. When and if we do sometin were we goin? My bronco is practicly bone stock so if it is anytime soon I dont know what I could do, but if it is later like during summer or a couple more months I will probly have my lift on by then. just throwing that out there! looking forward to doing something, keep me posted!!!!!!!:thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine is basicly bone stock ordering some backset wheels to run 33's though mine isn't gettinlifted for another year or 2. Rausch Creek or any other local trails to run

·
Registered
40 Posts
even though i dont have a bronco, id be up to show you what my xplorer can do, im in palmyra right next to hershey 2 hrs or so away from philly

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
You don't NEED a lifted rig to wheel. I wheeled my junk stock for years, there is always at least one stocker with us. Just get out and wheel. We pick trails to suit the needs of everyone. :thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we'd prolly be up to rausch creek, pap or any other trails we can find any of you know any

·
Registered
4 Posts
i'm planning on having my 79 together enough to hit the trails in may. so count me in

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
im moving up to pittsburgh this spring and will definitely be down for some wheelin.
a bunch of buddies of mine from mass. are meeting at paragon in august anyhow.
i plan on playing all summer.
anyone in western penn. give me a hollar sometime. im down for wheelin whenever whereever.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I might be intrested, I live right outside philly. there's not a spot in the city that I have not been to in my stock 93 custom or 1st love, my 1979 custom, 4inch lift, 35 inch bfg. even had the 79 ontop of a honda once at the races!!

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,797 Posts
I would be interested. I'll probably need a wrenching party (not at my condo - damn HOA's won't let me do the work I need to in the parking lot - and no garage :brownbag ) first. My bronco seems to be a teritorial dog - it must mark it's teritory with almost every fluid everywhere it goes. I still haven't solved my cooling system leak and one of these days I really need to get around to fixing my oil leak :brownbag. The oil leak is one (or both) of 2 things - either the oil pan gasket or the rear main.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts