Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We NEED FORD members. We have a few but we need more. Matter in fact we need a moderator for our forums for the Ford Section. I own a Ford but not a bronco. My best friend "Scottie" owned one a really nice one called "Broncosaurus" He died a couple years back and that was the last of my education with Broncos. Anyhow we need more Ford members.

I just wanted to let everyone know we have open enrollment for our truck club going on now. If you are not familiar with us we are the "Pacific Northwest Full-Size 4x4s" http://pnwfs4x4s.com . A couple years old now we have a little over 60 active members. We try to meet once a month and wheel once a month. We are a club not a group so to speak but quite laid back about it. We welcome anyone to wheel with us or goto our gatherings, truck repair days, BBQ's and this next year possible live concert. WE have a tread lightly philosophy also.Im letting people know there is also a club that is set up for FULL-SIZE vehicles. Width and Heighth is taken into place on trail choices. If you are interested just goto the site and sign up in the forums. Its free and our forums is a nice place to meet people and talk about your build and troubleshooting. Be sure to goto the new member area and introduce yourself. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Ok I am a little bit of a baby with my blazer but I have put 15 years into it and well just do not want to mess up my investment. When my rockwells are under it it will be a different story.

President of PNWFS4X4's
http://pnwfs4x4s.com
Forums http://pnwfs4x4s.com/6/ubb.x
http://blueknight.freeservers.com

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Wow, do I feel like an ass... I haven't even thought about trying to make a road trip to a meeting in... almost forever. I'm hoping my membership is still good. If you've got the records, My member # is 14.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
davids78bronco said:
Wow, do I feel like an ass... I haven't even thought about trying to make a road trip to a meeting in... almost forever. I'm hoping my membership is still good. If you've got the records, My member # is 14.

Actually I just saw you on in a group of like 17 guests. Your live.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
BlueKnight said:
Actually I just saw you on in a group of like 17 guests. Your live.
Excellent, I was hoping so, since I do still get the emails. Believe you me, I've been trying to make a road trips this entire year... all efforts have failed. Perhaps one of these days, I'll actually be able to make a weekend of a PNWFS trip

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
Dan! I thought the PNWFS4x4 club was done. I hope you're healthy and well. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Jim H.

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
Good to hear that. I signed up on your site and introduced myself. Hope to see you wheelin soon. My best wishes to your family, I didn't know you had serious health issues.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I appreciate that and thank you. Yes I will be on the trails soon. Might be with only one rockwell welded and a 10 bolt front but at least on the trails. I would love to find some deep mud though. Found a couple really great holes at TSF but asked Ian first if it was ok to play in them. They were not and off limits. So had to settle for water and large puddles.

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
Sorry...

I attempted to sign up and first, you all want to know (Required info) more then anyone else I've signed up for and second, I don't have a membership number to provide, both of which makes it extremely difficult for me, personally, TO sign up.

95 on 2, on 2... readyyyy, BREAK!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thats cool. dont worry about the reg number. So what do you think we need to remove to make it more friendly. the reason we have a detailed really detailed sign up is we had a few really not so nice people sign up and attack members in the forums. We couldnt do anything about it because we did not know who they were. We even delted them and they came back under different assumed names and emails. The member number is usually assigned at the meetings, but now we know how many members we have by the forums.

·
Registered
506 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
I just signed up. I live a ways away from you, but I'll try to keep up! :toothless :toothless

1 - 20 of 40 Posts