Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite the turnout of 20+ we had last year.

Only 5 for the "official" group picture

I let my kids take most of the pictures so I have LOTS more of some of us than the rest. This year they chose Greg's (GKR) truck and deservedly so.

Here we have Tony's (Shadowcaster)truck. Very few straight panels on this truck. Those are just character dents. VERY functional and capable truck. After this weekend, I need to go fuel injection like he did.

There was a valve stem broken during this trip on the rocks. Tire went flat and off the wheel (Greg helped a little :histerica) This is a normal occurance for Tony so i didn't think to get the camera for pics :goodfinge No spare so we had to fix it on the trail.

Ok guys, I feel like a moron right now. I'm having a brain fart and your names aren't coming to me at the moment. please forgive me :banghead

Here is Mike (Lonescout) and his '89. What a POS it is :haha:goodfinge.

And one quicky of my pile. Mike probably has more of mine on his camera.

Roughing it Tahuya style

Oops, wrong picture. I meant this one :goodfinge

CRASHNDENT made it out a little later on Saturday after we took the group picture.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres Tony (Shadowcaster) on the rocks

Eventually, I'll learn to post these without all the extra crap :doh0715:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah man, totally missed the thread setting it up. Looks like you guys had fun.

By the way, is he getting out of the truck while he it is in reverse?
I'm not quite sure what happened there.....lol The truck didn't move from there though.

·
press ALT+F4
4,279 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. It looks like everyone had fun with their awesome Broncos. I was having not so much fun fixing mine instead of playing.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I got there late with my son and his friends...he really enjoyed his first time behind the wheel of his 79 F150. :thumbup

Here are my pics....I think they are set to be viewable by anyone......

Then my battery died and I forgot my charger so no more pics after that....

If the OP of this thread wants me to start a new one for my own pics let me know. I am not trying to threadjack just consolidate the topic. Thank you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very cool! My girlfriend has a Bronco. It would be great to hit the trails with you guys. She loves to wheel. You do any day trips?

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Damnit i wish i could have gone. I would have if my drop bracket for my lift hadnt taken 3 weeks to get here.

Lifts done now though, got it done that saturday. Whenever you guys go again, or go anywhere around here
hit me up for sure

-Vance

·
Registered
203 Posts
anytime you guys are going, if you don't mind, let me know. im always up for a quick run and Tahuya isnt but about 35 minutes from my house.
Don

1 - 20 of 21 Posts