Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if you still had one of those mac headers and if you wanted to sell it.....I have to check on my 351w but the retard that pulled it snapped both flanges on the one side of the header. :lowblow ..I know the one side is a MAC because it has the tag welded too it.....thanks

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
I hate them POS's!!

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Im not fireguy and I dont have an EXTRA mac header, but I do have those POS's.... it gave me a twitch that made me hit post reply... ya they suck that bad!

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what sucks about them just acess to the plugs or what?

they cam eon the motor when i bought it so i didn't waste any money on them yet...i just like the idea of direct replacement but if i can't get it to work the way i want off they come and on go long tubes...:thumbup

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Yeah I have the passanger side still in the box un-used
I'm not sure about that one being an issue, cause I've never had it installed. Might want to ask 81Bronk36 for a picture.

Or you can pay and try it. If you don't like it, send it back to me before you get it dirty. :shrug

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mine look like they are both macs. i would be suprised if someone did somethin crazy like you. :D .... i will have to check it out though this time when i get home. being a student at the college with 20 credit hrs makes it real hard to get anything done around the house or on my truck :banghead

thanks again

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
darn..it's a no go...it is on the driver side....oh well..must be time to break out the wire welder....:shrug i like making things worse than they already are....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts