Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here's the deal. Has anyone seen a site or have any pics of neat paint jobs that look good on the 1985 style Bronco? I just can't get into the 80's tan and brown! :) I was thinking Black with flames. Engine painted red with flamed valve covers. Interior painted red and black. For those who read my previous thread, I am keeping the 351W and C6 for now. I will probably switch to an E4OD transmission later. Has anyone done the Cummins Turbo Diesel swap on a Bronco? www.fordcummins.com/

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
jasenr said:
OK, here's the deal. Has anyone seen a site or have any pics of neat paint jobs that look good on the 1985 style Bronco? I just can't get into the 80's tan and brown! :) I was thinking Black with flames. Engine painted red with flamed valve covers. Interior painted red and black. For those who read my previous thread, I am keeping the 351W and C6 for now. I will probably switch to an E4OD transmission later. Has anyone done the Cummins Turbo Diesel swap on a Bronco? www.fordcummins.com/
Color: Look at the post a pic of your bronco sticky, there is at least 200 different colors.
Tranny: E40D's suck unless your other vehicle is a Porshe and your some kinda executive or somethng.
Cummins:Yes there is a guy named Vetteboy doing it right now, you should hit this button

Before wasting any more of our time with already worn out topics.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
jasenr said:
Jeez, didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers! :whiteflag
They're starting to turn into the g4tv.com forums, you just have to roll with it...

I appologize in behalf of Bronk for his "method" of "explaining" how to search. It could have been done just a bit better :twak

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.