Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is probably one of the better "big game"/scenario games in the Midwest. Not the best, but one of the better ones, and it's fairly inexpensive. The guys and I play every year, on the English team (hint: they have green jerseys, it's played on a (very large) wooded field). Anyway, just thought I'd let all y'all know about it.

http://www.hellsurvivors.com/GLOBAL CONQUEST/index.php

It's in Pinckney, Michigan, in late June.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
i played paintball once in a big wooded lot with about 20 guys on each side. it was pretty cool, but i was surprised how nervous i got when paintballs started whizzing by my head.

ever see the paintball championships on espn? those guys are sick.

·
Registered
4,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh. This is usually about 800 people, in 8 teams, plus NATO and I think mercenaries. I've seen 200+ in one firefight before.

Field is 180+ acres.

Their Monster Game is usually something like 2500+ players. I used to go to that, but it's just too big now. The Tippmann Challenge used to be interesting (all Tippman guns against everyone else), but the introduction of the A-5 leveled that playing field out pretty quick. It's still not bad, though, since it's not as big as the Monster Game.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I think I read about this a couple of years ago on-line. This one and a WWII type event. It sounds interesting, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to spare the time. What is the overall concept? Do you make allies and call other countries out or what? What is the process when you get shot? Is it elimination or do you sit out for a certain amount of time?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts