Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.paintscratch.com/ :thumbup

Guys with older original factory paint colors know that the parts stores don't carry and cant get, touch up paint for our older applications. And even back when they did, it never actually matched. (duplicolor sucks)

I have recently purchased two 1 oz. Paint Bottles for my Bronco and one 1 oz. Paint Bottle (plus clear coat) for my Mustang from paintscratch.com.

They are a bit pricey.
($14.95 for base or single stage, $7.59 for clear)
But the order confirmation process is fast.
They actually have touch up paint for older vehicles. (Back to 1952)

And most importantly.....

The colors actually match :thumbup :chili:

I have never, ever before purchased brush on touch up paint that actually matched. Parts store paint was always off, and it tended to clump up. This stuff flows better and is dead on in hughe.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give "Paintscratch.com" an 8.5, it would be a 10 if they where less expensive.

I highly recommend them for hard to find older original paint colors.:thumbup

·
Registered
180 Posts
How much do you think it would cost me to fix this hood and fender? :rofl: Just kidding, I'm a little beyond touch up paint at this point. Good find!

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Excellent, I was just searching for a good ouch-up provider. I recently took the front bumper off of my Bronco, freaked out when I found the big spider inside of it (yeah, yeah), and made a nice gouge in the paint on the hood.

Thanks for the tip Gack :beer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts