1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item name:Parting an 86
Price:Varies By Part
Description:
- Black headlight surrounds need alittle work come with clear turn signal lenses - $45 + shipping

- AOD tranny was told to be rebuilt when i changed the fluid looked to be in good condition - $100 + materals and shipping

- Bord Warner 1356 manual T-case(stick included) - $100 + materals and shipping

- Custom fitted red bucket seats from a 99 f-150 with red center console(will bolt down to a bucket seated 86) looking for 175 + materals and shipping

- Bedside Repair Panel for 80 - 86 its the biggest one you can get without getting a whole quater and non gas hole side - 50 + shipping

- Black Painted dashboard - 35 + shipping

- Tailgate (NEW) complete internals working with key and lock cylander 300 + materals and shipping

- Hood small areas of rust - $20 no shipping

- Drivers side fender off an 83 f-150 some filler in it but very little rust - $45 + materals and shipping

- Bunch of doors 2 driver 1 pass some rust in each good for half doors - $35 a piece + materals and shipping

- Flawless rear blue seat from an 86 - $45 + shipping

- Insulated top from a 93 - FREE COME AND GET IT no shipping

- I have a 302 with less than 7k on it would prefer not to sell but if the price is right it yours

- Steering column with new grant gt steeing wheel - $45 + shipping

- Steel Horse light bar in OK shape(5 foot bar if you know what i mean mainly surface rust) plus 10 total lights 6 on the bar and 4 additional - $ 245 + shipping

- 390 from a 65 t-bird a buch of older guys called it the thunderjet motor i dont know a whole lot about it - $200 no shipping

if i missed anything or you need something not listed just ask

ALL PRICES ARE OBO

Location (City):Greenwood, Missouri
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):64034
Will you Ship? (Y/N):see decription
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):your choice
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):PAYPAL, MO, OR CASH ONLY

·
Registered
299 Posts
Can I get a quote on packing and shipping to 16870 for the manual T-case?

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shipping via my ups driver is arund 175 so i send it to ya 300 shipped, i can get other shipments but i was just asking the ups guy that stops here, ill get more accurate tonight

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
What condition is that 65 390 in? 2bbl or 4bbl? complete? happen to be a trans with it?

And the 99 f-150 seats, pic?

Justin

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What condition is that 65 390 in? 2bbl or 4bbl? complete? happen to be a trans with it?

And the 99 f-150 seats, pic?

Justin
390 is good was a 4bbl no carb it was gone before i bought it. i bought it from a local machine shop with a warranty which has expired but they said it was good and i didnt ever take it back to get it honed and decked

when i leave work ill get you some pics

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have em but no screws and theyre trashed if you really want em theyre yours if you pay shipping

·
Registered
593 Posts
pics of the light bar? and how about just the bar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts