Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since for some dumb reason I can't see the For Sale Forums on here. Does anyone have or know of any 36x14.5x15 Parnelli Jones Dirt Grip tires for sale anywhere? I just bought FSB w/ 6in skyjacker lift it has 3 relatively good tires and one that needs replaced. I have searched and searched and found nothing so far.

·
Registered
331 Posts
as I found out a week ago, you need 75 posts to access the for sale forum... cant helpyou with the tires unless you havent tried tires-easy.com? I found them by doing a search for "cheap tires"

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know that "75 posts" is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I am a member of probable 10 forums and this is the only one I have ever been on that have these "rules".

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
You're off to a bad start on this board.

Let me save you the time- the last for-sale post for the PJ tires was two years ago and they weren't the same size as yours.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Off to a bad start because? I question the law? Lol I could see not being to post stuff for sale, but to view or buy. I have been looking for a FSB for almost 4 months maybe if I could of or other new members could view the for sale a few more would be sold. I'm not saying; I'm just saying

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its the fact that someone like myself who just bought there first bronco needs parts. For instance I need an engine, y-pipe, tires, soft top, maybe headers and heads. Now because I don't have 75 posts I have to source these parts from other sites. I haves been members of audi, vw, honda, jeep, and blazer forums along with few phone forums all had for sale that a newbie could access. The members of this forum have been very helpful so I am not criticizing the members.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh no I have to get used to it or get out. Hmmm how about uh no. I don't have to get used to it not do I have to get out. Why do you have to be a jackass I just think a certain policy is dumb not the members or the admins assuming your not the one who made the policy. Since when is someone not allowed to post there opinions with out being given a ultimatum?

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok my truck is making this whining noise oh wait that is me! Finally someone gets my point 75 useless post and I could look at the For Sale Forum. I wasn't whining it started out as just a comment then when the Admin came on and told me to "get used to it or get out" I just couldn't resist. Anyhow does anyone know where I could even buy these tires the only site I found was JCWhitney w/ shipping they are like $410 ea.?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Oh good you got rid of that harryjoe21. Anyways; I cant believe you have to have 75 posts to view the For Sale Forums. **** that sucks anyways where can I find parnelli jones tires

·
shibby
4,826 Posts
Desert Rat-

Important Notice!!! New info May, 2010. We have purchased the last remaining PJ product. All available sizes are now showing on the website. If the tire you need shows "out of stock" we may have a single or pair available, but no sets. Give us a call
PJ02R 36X14.50R15 36.13 12.3 C 10 to 12 $316.95 Out of Stock

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got mine from D-R also about 4 months ago. The best deal I found was at National tire they had all PJ's like 25 or 30% off with $69 shipping. I called D-R and asked if they would match it, total $ was $350 off there price and they did it. I just wanted to spend my money out west for some reason.

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Oh good you got rid of that harryjoe21. Anyways; I cant believe you have to have 75 posts to view the For Sale Forums. **** that sucks anyways where can I find parnelli jones tires
your going to get banned again real quick.. i would recommend not coming back, specially to be an ass. grow up.
This isnt bronco graigslist, you have to contribute to the site.

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
guess what, you wont have to worry about making the decision..

goodbye.
yea!

banish the dirtbag.

All I'll say is having been burned by a flash by nighter, I fully understand and agree with the rule. Newb sales are the suck.

·
Registered
664 Posts
You just lost 19 post dumbarse :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 20 Posts