Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[putting flame suit on] i need to get part time job, i really only can work 1 day a week though, maybe 2 on occasion. while searching for stuff i saw a thing for a secret shopper. i didnt think there was a thing, but i quess you just go a buy stuff, or look to buy stuff and you review the store/person when done. but its mad flexable. i really didnt think this kind of thing existed. anyone know anyone has done it? in not really thinking about it, but i just thought it was odd.

that a sperm donor can get up 85 bucks a squirt. :shocked

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Secret shopper gigs are a rip off... My sister tried that back a few years ago... It was a scam. My understanding is that most of those things are scam... You end up buying stuff and never getting repayed for it....Fog

·
Building gold from crap
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i already have a full time job that is my other 5-6 days, but between my wifes and mine schedule i cant really do anything esle, plus i work 1030-7 i get home around 730-8 and if i had a evening job that i could find that would let me start late, and not kill me, i still have to come home because i drive a company truck, and would need my own wheels

i think im gonna end up throwing groceries if i can find a good store. i hate the local shaws

·
Registered
538 Posts
Women pay me to give them pleasure. :toothless

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
Why don't you check with local school boards and get on as a casual cleaner

They do most of their cleaning late and they're always short on Friday nights. They pay very well too. I did that 25(+) years ago when I was apprenticing. They actually paid a better hourly rate than my day job.

Sixlitre

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,916 Posts
Foghorn said:
You end up buying stuff and never getting repayed for it....Fog
I came across a secret shopper service online and was reading about it...they actually had stores close to me that I frquently shop at anyhow. It crossed my mind for a brief moment, then flitted away, lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts