Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm keeping engine, trans, case, front axle. The rest is fair game before it goes to the scrappers. Anyone need anything?

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's single cab.

Not sure on the roof lights- I'll check it all out and get some pics of everything tonight.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Land- I have no need for them. I'm probably donating the axle to my dad for a spare so I can certainly sell you the shackles if they're good. Let me get pictures tonight to make sure they're in good enough shape for you.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jam, it has a utility box on the back. I'm sorry- should have specified that.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Landtortoise- I couldn't get very good pics of the rear shackles but they do look solid. I'll hopefully have the utility box sold this week so I can get very clear shots at that point.

If anyone else has interest in anything, please feel free to post up. Most of the interior is decent, including a rubber floor mat.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It looks like the utility bed was originally a good 1/8". I have NO CLUE what they did to let it rot out that badly.

·
Registered
249 Posts
What about the steering? I may be interested in the tie rod and drag link for my SAS. Not sure if the dually front axle is the same length as the standard...

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
What about the steering? I may be interested in the tie rod and drag link for my SAS. Not sure if the dually front axle is the same length as the standard...
It is the same. They used different hubs to space the wheels farther out.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FatMike- I'm planning to keep the steering for when I swap in the D60. Trying to keep that somewhat budgeted then build up from there.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is it a crew cab? What kind of shape are the roof lights in?
Are you still interested in the roof lights? They're not perfect, but work fine and appear to be weather tight.

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I've already got a set that are ok. I was looking for a set that was new looking or close to it. Thank you though.
Any time! I was thinking about putting them on my Bronco, but right now I have so much other stuff to do I'd be willing to sell them if someone wants them.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,446 Posts
Per the rules you need to add some prices fresmeat. You dont have to price everything but you need some prices. Thank you

·
Forged Off Road, LLC
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
F350 cab and frame- $350. Or you can request parts and we'll work up a fair price.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts