Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Parting 79 Bronco

724 views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Gub_Ni 
#1 ·
Item name: What do you need?
Price: depends

Description:

I'm parting out a 79 Bronco. I've already sold the axles, engine, trans, and t-case. If you need anything else let me know.

Location (City): Johnson City
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations): 37604
Will you Ship? (Y/N): yes
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc): Fedex ground
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):paypal or MO

#2 ·
I need tailgate glass and and a slip yoke for my rear driveshaft if you got one thats in good condition.

#4 ·
AdamG said:
I need tailgate glass and and a slip yoke for my rear driveshaft if you got one thats in good condition.
I have a good rear glass, but I'd be afraid to ship it. I have some yokes. $30 shipped for them.

77fordf150 said:
i need the center console if u have it ket me know thanks
It has a home made wooden console. I'd sell it for $20 plus shipping. If you want pics send me your email.

#5 · (Edited)
Hey Gubni, I need these in decent shape....doesn't matter what color, I'll paint or dye them...Need both seatbelt pieces on both side of the console and both covers for the seatbelt behind the rear seat (those would need to be drilled out, they are riveted in).

Attachments

#7 ·
ruger1022 said:
Hey Gubni, I need these in decent shape....doesn't matter what color, I'll paint or dye them...Need both seatbelt pieces on both side of the console and both covers for the seatbelt behind the rear seat (those would need to be drilled out, they are riveted in).
I'll check and see what shape they are in. I doubt they will be perfect.

DOA said:
do you have a good rear gate and for cheap..lol..come on im a poor guy..:cry :duh :cry
I've got a great gate for $200 and I've got one that still usable for $50. Neither come with the glass for that price, but I do have a glass.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.