Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
truck is in KERRVILLE TX!

I am finally making a decision on my old '85 Bronco. it is time for its guts to be used to give life into other trucks. If you need something off it, just let me know. reasonable offers won't be refused!
THE TRUCK IS:
1985 Bronco, Roller 302 out of some other vehicle (motor is toast)
C6 Auto Trans
NP208 I believe
ford 9" rear, D44 TTB front. 3.50 gears
everything worked except the engine when it was parked 5 years ago or so. engine knocks so hard you can watch the crank move up and down.
it DOES have a few nice parts on it though:
Edelbrock Electric choke carb $100

Edelbrock aluminum "performer 289" intake manifold $100

Now for a random assortment of photos of the truck as it sits right now. if you have questions, feel free to ask. I might even be willing to ship if you are willing to pay for shipping.

roller 302 and all accessories, come pull it yourself for $50, prices for individual parts negotiable.
AC compressor, don't know if it works $20
PS pump, $20
K&N circular filter $20
steering wheel $10
rear bench seat, needs reupholstering but includes everything to do with the seat... this is a pickup only item $50
topper, was white, painted black $50
I also have the factory center console, someone painted it black but it was red. $20
Mile Marker hub assemblies, I installed them right before the engine blew, come take them yourself for $30 or I'll pull them for you for $45
ford 9", I believe it has 3.50 gears, $75. worked great when I parked it.

also for sale I have a pair of ceramic-coated headers for an A-body mopar with an LA series V8 $300

and I have a couple wheels off a 90s mustang $100

any questions feel free to post here or PM me. I accept paypal, but I prefer cash moneyyyyyyyyy:toothless
ALSO if you have any SAS related parts, '95 bronco stuff, or ~'99 Harley Sportster stuff, or some cool tools, I will consider barter. Just PM me what ya got and what ya need.

·
Thanks 351w500
5,447 Posts
you need to post prices on the items your parting out bud off that bronco. it's a rule.
good luck with the sales

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, most of the stuff is more of a "make me an offer..." But the carb I'll let go for 100 bucks. Same for the manifold, it'll fit on a 302... Obviously. Wheels and tires , 120. If you want a price on anything on the truck let me know and I'll post up. It is all for sale.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
How much for the 9" and where in Texas are you? Its a big F'n state dude!

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is in Kerrville... 75 for the 9" sound reasonable?

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
Happ, there is not Make offer in FSB land. Read the rules.

And are you sure it is 3.73? Ford never offered them in a bronco

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I checked the axle code Don, that's what the door code said. I'll try to name off prices for whatever I can think of then, sorry for breaking the rules :brownbag

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
I checked the axle code Don, that's what the door code said. I'll try to name off prices for whatever I can think of then, sorry for breaking the rules :brownbag

what was the axle code?

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll go check the code and update my parts list and prices tomorrow :)

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
photo of axle code:

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're right. wow that's strange. I looked it up recently and I guess I ended up with some misinformation somehow.

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
as far as I know. It didn't work though.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I just want all the bits to put it back in mine. I only have the evaporator left. How much would ya want?

·
89 Problems
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you give me a list of everything you need, I will figure out how much. PM it to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts